Our commitment to our Patients:
To provide a safe, caring and compassionate environment in which patient concerns are actively listened to and patients are offered the best and most appropriate medical advice and encouraged to make healthy lifestyle choices.
- We will care for patients as we would wish to be cared for ourselves.
- Integrity at every level will not be compromised.
- We value the personal lives of our employees and physicians.
- We promote a family-like sense of common purpose within the clinic.
- We provide an efficient and pleasant environment to enhance caring for our patients.
- We provide the highest quality customer service, which addresses the customer’s medical and financial issues.
Our Commitment to our Community:
To give back to our community by participating as a model medical practice that not only cares well for its patients, staff and doctors but also cares for those in need in the community.
Mathiesen Memorial Health Clinic complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
<a href=”https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/adult.html?s_cid=bb-adults-hcp-schedule-021″><img src=”https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/adults/web-buttons/images/btn-hcp-schedule-180×150.jpg” style=”width:180px; height:150px; border:0px;” alt=”Adult vaccine schedule.” /></a>